10.22.2011

My New Love For Hairbuns

Hey Everybody!

My parents' jobs require them to be away and working for quite some time per week, so while they work I'm usually at home babysitting my 2 year old baby brother Jaden. My 7 year old brother Kendrick always goes with my mom to the workplace because I could not handle him being at home, whatsoever. Anyways, I've been putting my hair up in a bun many different times this week because it gets the hair out of my face and each bun you put up is different.



So the last three buns were made by wrapping around a huge fly-away piece of hair around the base different ways and my hand is just there to hold the new bun-shape in place. Here's a photo of the bun with the massive fly-away.
Forever SIS,
Annie H.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Annie! I love the buns, they are so cute! I just learned how to do a sock bun and it's definitely my favorite!

    -K.

    ReplyDelete